Monday, April 23, 2012

A Review of Seche Base Ridge Filling Base Coat

I first learned of Seche Base during a conversation w/ two of my coworkers about the pains of nail polish that chips or peels way too soon. For starters, before using Seche Base, my nail polish would literally disappear by way of chipping or peeling. I had begun to think that my nails were rejecting nail polishes because nothing would make the polish stick! Then I tried Seche Base.

The Seche Base product I use is the ridge filling base coat which is now sold in stores and retails for about $6.99 and up. The product paints on a pearly white color and literally seals and shields your entire nail. It dries quickly and primes the nail for any shade of polish. To me, Seche Base feels a bit rubbery when it dries which is what I feel makes whatever polish you choose really bond to your nail for a long lasting wear.

Besides providing a smooth base on which to apply your polish of choice, Seche Base helps prevent the color staining and yellowing that often occurs after wearing dark shades of polish. For a base coat, I couldn't ask for better than Seche Base.

1 comment:

  1. Now that's some advice I can use cuz!! I have the same problem, I'm going to look for that polish tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete